Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Tomb Raider: Legend PC Screenshots -- Sea Serpent, Part I

Tomb Raider: Legend is the first Tomb Raider game that I have ever played. The game itself was, in my opinion, too short and linear, but the graphics were truly gorgeous and I could not resist the temptation to get some screenshots for this game. I took the pictures by the same principle of taking movie promotion photos -- the scene must be dramatic, as well as artistic in and of itself. Since I took those screenshots myself, I don't think you can find them anywhere else on the web. This post is the first in the series of posts that deliver my own Tomb Raider Screenshots.

Click on the images to view better.


Lara Croft and Her Dual Pistols...against a creature 20 times bigger and 50 times stronger than her.


Avoiding being eaten.


Testing your reflexes.


Dude, try harder next time.


More to come.

A final note: I am not in any way affiliated with the companies that own Tomb Raider, and I don't make money out of screenshots, either. However, if you want to use the images, please credit me.

Labels: , , , , , ,